7. USAGE RULES
For the purposes of these Terms, "user-generated content" includes any projects, comments, forum posts, content or links to third party websites that a user submits to RoboGarden. You are responsible for making sure you have the necessary rights, licences, or permission for any user-generated content you submit to RoboGarden. All user-generated content you submit to RoboGarden is licensed to RoboGarden on a non-exclusive, royalty-free basis that allows RoboGarden to display, distribute, use, publish and reproduce your content on the Website, through social media channels, and elsewhere, without requiring your permission or any payment to you. If you do not want to license your content to RoboGarden on such terms, then do not share it through the Service or the Website.
You may not use the Website or the Service in any way, that:
- Promotes bigotry, discrimination, hatred, or violence against any individual or group;
- Threatens, harasses, or intimidates any other person, whether that person is a RoboGarden user or not;
- Contains foul language or personal attacks;
- Contains sexually explicit or graphically violent material;
- Provides instructions on how to commit illegal activities or obtain illegal products;
- Asks any other user for personally identifying information, contact information, or passwords; or
- Exposes any others person's personally identifying information, contact information, or passwords without that person's permission.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when you use the Service. You may not use the Service in any unlawful way, including to harass, stalk, or defame any other person. You may not impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Service. You agree not to use the Service in any way intended to disrupt the service, gain unauthorized access to the service, or interfere with any other user's ability to use the service. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- Posting content deliberately designed to crash the Website;
- Linking to pages containing viruses or malware;
- Using administrator passwords or pretending to be an administrator;
- Posting links to any content outside of the Website that would violate any of these Terms; or
- Repeatedly posting the same material, or "spamming"